Thursday, November 27

Just a little confession.

Long distance kinda sucks sometime. Well, part of it sweet and another part of it no. Major hell. What are we actually? Friends? Strangers? Or I was just another lucky person to cross your line to give you a lesson to learn for your life? "Stay high all my life to forget I'm missing you" deep down in my heart all I ever wanted is to forget that I know you and hurts me so much to know that I'm missing you everyday. I waited for you everyday. Every single day. I updated everything that happened in my life for you to actually know me more. I hope one fine day when I moved on this phase of life, you will notice whatever happen around you and start to appreciate it more. I have been lonely all this while, but then, you came. I shared you my dreams, my hopes and my life. I will always like you forever and always. Love is just a strong word. In our case, it's quite difficult to tell is it love or just one of the fantasies of mine. I don't know, why don't you tell me. Fatih, know this, I always fancy you in many ways. Your smile is just breathtaking. When you walked around Istanbul and send me pictures of everything you see. That was the happiest moment I had with you. Never thought that you think about me in your daily basis. Well, you really caught me off gaurd that time. I miss you and farewell love. I wish you well.
Love, your little Germany's girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment